Friday, July 16, 2004

 
Excuses, excuses
 
I apologize for not having posted the prayers over the last several days. We have had some renovations done at our condo, and for some of that time, I had no computer or Internet access.  And, as we all know, once you skip doing a habit that you've cultivated, you lose your momentum, and sometimes it's hard to get back on track.
 
And, getting off track always helps me see why I decided to go to the effort of cultivating the habit in the first place.
 
So, thank you for bearing with me. I hope you continued your own readings in I Samuel, Romans and Luke and the Psalms.
 
Please let me know if you stop by and read this blog. If I know people read it, and find the links to the daily readings helpful, I won't allow my personal excuses to derail me from posting.
 
I mean, I coulda gone to the library and posted, right?
 
Now, I need to find my ordo, get out my Book of Common Prayer and post today's readings.
And actually do the prayers, too.
 
 
 
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home